Wednesday 27 February 2008

Reason to restart my blog

ok...to my old frenz...wondering why i'm starting a complete new blog?

here's the reason.... (Zen...you better feel honored!!)

It all begins when she asked if i have a blog....and in my mind...i was thinking...why not? since i sorta clicked on the 'restart' button in my life...well...i've a new aim in life now...i am different now...so why not?!!! yeah man jacq...why not? hehe...so here's the new things in JacQ's life begins....yupe...zen....it's ON!!!! hahaha... *high five*

for 10 min...i'm thinking what to blog! hahaha!!! that's funny....


should i post the little things as well? or rather not? haha....

just too much things in my mind...well let's see...wanna blog about yesterday? when i was in library? the silly part of me when jen sern and tat asked me question on tax but they were teaching me in the end (rmb or not?the approved donations and rebates)hahaha...or dinner with beng and yeap after being ffk-ed by tat and waited for beng at the bsb court for like damn long?

anyway...welcome to JacQ's Secrets !!!

JacQ loves you every day.... =)
huggie hug hugss!!!

-Life is simple : you're born, u die. It's the stuff in between that tells u if it was worth the simplicity-

No comments: