Saturday 22 March 2008


A Night At Laundry

gosh...the week past so fast!! no....the months past so fast! i mean this semester...hehe....before you know...it's mock exams....and before you know...it's June exams....omg...so fast!!!! hahaha....

i've just talked to Jun Xiong for like erm...a few hours....not on the phone but on msn + skype... hahaha.....ok la...not bad la...after talking to him....it sorta made me feel much better....for days...i've been feeling like there's something in me...i just cant describe what is it....something that has been making me so uneasy all the time....and now...after being able to spill the beans over....it's so much better....i've tried blurring things out to Zen....but i couldn't spill everything out....wasn't really ready to tell somebody about it...and so...talking to Jun Xiong was a little easier after telling Zen bout it....

Of cuz...this was not the only thing that has disturbed me these days...but...well, a thing that's settled...is better than before... =)

so in Laundry i could just say that some parts were quite fascinating...some was quite exciting...and some was pretty chilly....

we ordered two buckets of heineken....(i know....heineken rocks!!!) so yupe...chilling with our drinks...we chatted and fagged and took a few shots....the beats were only OKAY at that time...

then...things got more hippy...'chuang chong' got us some drinks...of which iwm really sure what were they...but hey...thay tasted good!!! i'm not really good at remembering things...so yeah...i cnt rmb the names...hehe...sorry....and the music was getting better....

later on....a girl approached us...for some lucky draw of the night...winners will get free tickets to moscow to watch live match of dunno which team vs which team...haha...sorry again...i'm not a football fan here.....to enter for the lucky draw contest, you are required to answer a few questions which are duh relevant to football and which 'ahem' i dunno at all....so ahahha...mr isaac entered it for me....my lucky number...was 2534...well it didn't end up to be quite lucky...but close to it...lol...

so guess what was the result was....2536!!!arghh..... wth right? sigh...nvrm la....it was quite gan cheong to wait for the results to be announced as well....hehe...so it was quite fun also la....

as the clock stroke twelve...hehe....makes me think of cinderella story....but for us...the cinderellas went up to sanctuary....sad to say this...but the music there was lousy...worse than laundry....so after chilling and taking a fag outside of Sanctuary...we went back down to Laundry....

who says 10 min doesnt make a diff? it did in Laundry.... just being away for 10 min...the music was all different.....and so some of us began to dance and some just sitting down and grooving on the music...haha....chilling i guess...hehe....

so yeah...nothing much i guess...that's all...but i sure do enjoy the time being with all of you... =)


TO my most CHERISHED friends i'm having now :
you guys have been the best thing i know in my life so far....if none of you ever exists in my life...i wont think the new JacQ will actually exist as well....you helped me to discover many things about my own self which i was never aware of....you made me realised what i want in my life...you made me realised how to value my own self...and all these, my dear friends, have become the pieces of puzzles that's creating my life...a life that is truly belonged to me....and guys....you are the best....one thing i know for sure....and that's knowing all of you...having this clique in my life...i love you all...no regrets....


Love,
JacQ

p/s : miracles do happen, just believe in them.

No comments: